Due to the Coronavirus, Downeast Horizons has decided to POSTPONE the Color Fun 5K until safe gatherings are allowed once again.
If you have signed up for the Color Fun 5K, you will remain registered for the postponed date.
If you wish to be refunded now, please email Amanda Davis at [email protected]
We appreciate your understanding!
Downeast Horizons is happy to announce its 6th Annual Color Fun 5K!!
This year’s theme is Neon 90’s! Come dressed in your favorite 90s Attire! Gather your family and friends and start planning your group costumes!
All pre-registered race participants will receive a race packet containing a t-shirt, protective sunglasses, color powder packet, temporary tattoos & stickers while supplies last.
**All registration fees are non-refundable
Pre-Race Party 8:45am at Start/Finish Line, Race begins at 9am
Prize given to 1st Female & Male to finish 18 & older
Prize given to 1st Female & Male to finish 17 & younger
Prize given for Individual Costume
Prize given for Group Costume
**First 50 kids ages 12 and under $15.00** Sponsored by Technology Solutions and Bangor Savings Bank
NO SMOKING – NO DOGS – NO BIKES
STROLLERS ARE WELCOMED
Packet Pickup @ 77 Union St, Ellsworth, ME
Wed May 13, 2020 PRE-REGISTERED AND NEW participants- 11am-4pm
Thur May 14, 2020 PRE-REGISTERED AND NEW participants- 9am to 4pm
Fri May 15, 2020 PRE-REGISTERED AND NEW participants- 9am to 5pm
Sat May 16, 2020 LAST CALL FOR PACKET PICKUP 7:30-8:15am
REGISTRATION SPACE IS LIMITED!
Start from Downeast Horizons parking lot
· Left onto Tweedie Lane
· Left onto Union St. at Stop Sign
· Left onto Maddocks Ave.
· Continue on Maddocks Ave. to Main St.
· Right onto Main St continue to McDonald Ave.
· Right onto McDonald Ave. continue to Union St.
· Left onto Union St. continue to Bayview Ave.
· Right onto Bayview Ave. continue to Park St.
· Right onto Park St. continue to Parcher St.
· Left onto Parcher St continue to Paved Path
· Right onto Paved Path continue to American Ave.
· Right onto American Ave continue through roundabout
· Stay Left onto Maddocks Ave Ext.
· Continue through roundabout on Maddocks Ave Ext.
· Continue out Maddocks Ave Ext. turn left onto Union St.
· Right onto Tweedie Lane for Finish Line
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – CONTACT ASHLEY 207-667-7464